Hi. My name’s Sorayah July. My surname is a month so I’m sure that must make me some sort of Roman goddess or something? No? Okay.
Anyhow, as you probably guessed by my blog’s title, I’m a teen mum. Totally one.
That’s not all there is to me though. I’m really a very deep person. Here’s a bit more about your host:
- I’m not actually a teen anymore. So I guess that first line was quite deceiving. I’m twenty-one. But I was a teen when I became a mum so yah…
- I like cheese. Not so keen on blue cheese, but I’d eat it anyway.
- I’m a Londoner. And I love London. Although I’m probably the worst Londoner you’d ever come across – I don’t eat jellied eels and I’ve never met the Queen. I do love a good cuppa Rosy Lee though! (That’s “tea” for all you non-Londoners out there). I also only experienced Hyde Park for the first time in my twenty-one years recently.
- I’m scared of dogs. And cats. And any living thing that’s not human. Except monkeys. They’re great.
- I love the smell of just-blown-out candles. It reminds me of birthdays.
- I’d pick Corrie over EastEnders any day of the week. I could still tell you about most storylines on Easties though, past, present or future.
- I crack my fingers.
- I used to bite my nails, but kicked the habit. Yay me! (If anyone would like me to start leading Quit Biting groups, drop me an email).
- I have created a child that is as girly as I am. It’s great. I can’t wait to shop with her when she’s big.
- I regularly refuse to open my front door to unannounced visitors, because the chances are if I’m at home, I haven’t bothered to dress that day.
So that’s me pretty much summed up in ten points. It doesn’t get much heavier than that, does it guys?
Enjoy my posts!